Sunday, May 15, 2011

:: Thirty Day Challenge :: Day 28

"A song that makes you feel guilty."

I've skipped a few days in this song challenge because I just couldn't think of anything; for instance, Day 16: A song you used to love but now hate.  No inspiration there; I can't say I feel that strongly about any music I've ever bothered to listen to.

I was tempted to change this one to something else a bit more comfortable, or skip it altogether.  But I challenged myself to really think about it until I could answer it.  What makes me feel guilty? Never mind music, for that matter...

And this little gem jumped into my memory, right out of the blue.  Because wasting time makes me feel incredibly guilty!  Rightly or wrongly... “Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay”.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.