- wildflower seeds planted during a sunny almost-spring afternoon
- rough muddy earth patches in our garden covered with grass seeds, water, and prayer for growth
- loud dinners with friends and our own crazy over-tired kids, candle flickering in the centre of it all drawing us back to peace
- Righty -not a writer- yet so uncharacteristically prolific when writing about science!
- Lefty's oh-so-literal observations
- slyly clever funny laughing Mr J
- moody yet sweet two-year-old daughter
- husband's gradual narrowing-down of his search for his first pair of glasses... such a trying decision to have to make!
"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought,
and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
-G K Chesterton