Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fifteenth Birthday Interview With Lefty



What is the adventure you would most like to have?  I’d like to go on the same adventure that Sherlock Holmes has in the Hound of the Baskervilles.

What would you like to do when you’re a grown-up? Play football professionally

What's that going to be like? Something I’ll enjoy

What's your favourite supper?  I like so many, but one of my favorites is vegetable chilli and rice.

What's your favourite cake or pudding?  Homemade chocolate fudge cake


What's your favourite book[s]?  The Cats of Seroster and Lord of the Rings

What’s your favourite music to listen to right now? Electronic music. I listen to Aerochord and Rogue the most.

What are your top hobbies right now? Playing football (soccer), experimenting with making my own electronic music, reading, being one of Paddy’s best mates.

What do you enjoy doing with me?  I like to help you clean and tidy everything, and play games

What do you enjoy doing with Dad? When we work together on a project, having sleepovers where we play games and talk.

What do you enjoy doing with Coo?  Helping her with a craft project

What do you enjoy doing with Righty? Play football


What do you enjoy doing with Mr J? I like to help him organise his things, or work on Lego together


What's your favourite thing to do on your own? Listen to music or play with my football cards

What's your favourite family day out together?  Going to Bloomington

What makes you happy?  Being able to rest after a long, busy day

What makes you sad? Seeing other people get hurt

What do you enjoy learning about the most?  I enjoy history, and maths is always my top favourite

If you could choose any time in history to live in, when would that be? During World War II. It would be interesting to know and understand what it would be like to be a German during WWII. 

Is there anyone famous that you'd like to meet?  Marcus Rashford and Eric Dier, the football players. 

If you could be a character from a book, who would that be? Sherlock Holmes

If there were any imaginary/pretend things you could choose to do, what would it be?  Become invisible and fly

You can read Lefty's fourteenth birthday interview here.  

It is interesting to note that many of the boys’ answers are very similar. They are not aware of what the other person has answered until after their interviews are finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.