Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hmmm... what to write?

I am hoping for more inspiration for titles in the future; I can't believe I just called this "Erin's blog". 
Let's just blame it on the lateness of the evening and the fact that I am preoccupied trying to get Mr J to wake up to eat. 
I went through some of my old journals this afternoon. It was inspiring to see how much I used to write; once upon a time I wouldn't go to bed before finding something to write about that had happened that day. I don't think that's going to happen with this blog, but hopefully it will encourage me to write more than I have in the past few years. 
It's a brief start, but I really need to go and convince Mr J he needs to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.