Thursday, January 28, 2010

All or nothing

I am an all-or-nothing person.  That's why I hardly ever blog.  If I can't do it daily, I feel as if I can't do it at all.  I am trying to be more middle of the road.  It's not happening.  Yet.

We have some web space and are planning to design our own site soon.  I keep telling myself that I will blog properly there.  Definitely.

I know that my real problem is that I love journaling.  Pen to paper makes me happy.

I've just put a string of star lights up in our bedroom; they are enhancing the mood of our room with a peaceful glow.  If only that glow extended to the boys' room.  They are still struggling, after 1 1/2 hours in bed, to go to sleep.  Life is just too exciting.

Me, I just want to sleep!  But I have work to do... e-mails to write... blogs to (sort-of) keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.