Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Too late for today

Wide awake.

Way too late.

Again.

Four cups of coffee =

Wide awake way too late again.

Moments from today included:

  • playing a game of catch with Mr J
  • seeing Coo staring through the fence at the neighbour's dog, murmuring to herself: "Gog!"
  • chopping up a huge box of apples while my neighbour Boo peeled them
  • turning those apples into apple butter
  • listening to Righty explain some complicated football history, just to me, because he wants me to know
  • post-bedtime sadness when I realised that Lefty has had a difficult day and I haven't slowed down enough to encourage him with a few moments of my time

There's always tomorrow, for whatever today has missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.