Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Reflections: Travel

There are so many travels in my past; it's not easy to narrow them down to a favourite trip!  However, a definite favourite in the last twelve months was the quickest jaunt ever to Portland, Oregon, with my sister. The trip took place during our most recent visit to the US.  We flew out to the West Coast from the Midwest with our baby girls on an adventure that included plenty of fresh coffee, too-short visits with friends and family, thrift store rummages, and an excess of tattoo sightings.  My sister now lives in South Africa, so it was a great way to store up some memories for now, when we're missing each other.






[photos taken by my sister, cousin, and uncle]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.