Wednesday, May 11, 2011

:: Thirty Day Challenge :: Day 25

In the mid 1990s, the original Star Wars trilogy films were re-released in cinemas in the US, prior to the first prequel's release.  A true fan, I went to see each movie with my long brown hair elaborately pinned up in Princess Leia bagels.  I'd like to publicly apologise to my brother and to any others who had to be seen with me during that time.  

Not so inexplicably, then, I find Weird Al’s “The Saga Begins" to be pure genius.  Not quite as hilarious as some of Weird Al's other adaptations, but this it's simple fun for any Star Wars fan who's seen the movies hundreds of times.  



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:14 pm

    Speaking of apologising, "Apology accepted" was Darth Vader's favorite line...as he was strangling the forgiven of course :)
    Ha, loads of fun memories with Star Wars...

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.