Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful 5

Today was my thirty-second birthday, and thankfulness filled this day.  I'm thankful for family and friends visiting, gifted jars of jam and potted plants, balloons and birthday bunting and my mom's baked cheesecake, and for Righty's amazing personal assistant skills during gift opening.  Seriously... he just took charge and was so helpful.


I'm thankful for the beautiful meal that my husband prepared for all of us to enjoy.  It was time consuming and labour intensive for him and a wonderful gift.  Spanish tapas... mmmn!


[These thankful posts, inspired by Journey Mama, are sort of a Saturday thing... but I'm often late with mine!]

2 comments:

  1. A very happy 32nd to you!! Glad to see and hear how great it was! Is your mom still there? Tell her I said hello! I so love being able to be a part of your life again! We always knew we were kindred spirits! Now if we could both find places on Prince Edward Island.. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fabulous one :-)xo

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.