Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Half-caff

I've mentioned before that I'd given up real coffee.

That didn't last long.

However, I've found a happy medium...

Half-caff.

Equal amounts of freshly ground Swiss water decaffeinated beans and regular beans. Just as good. If you don't believe me, come round for a cup.

And why am I online in the morning?

Because the Boys and Mr J are busily playing Legos on the kitchen table, and have been for the last two hours. The scenario is an interesting mix of Bob the Builder and Star Wars. Righty has a hangar full of war planes, and Mr J is maintaining a builder's yard that is sometimes visited by the war planes, who all talk. Lefty is ruling over all with a gripping plot narration.

Coo is fast asleep, worn out from her nighttime wakefulness.

I might go make a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

  1. ok..I'm catching up..I talked to a man the other day who was raving on about swiss water decaf - so I'm going to try it next week...excited to join in. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.