Sunday, May 20, 2007

Seeing in the new week

We always see the new week in... 
Hello Monday. 
The sink is full of coffee mugs... 
I finished off the last pot of coffee but cannot remember where I left my half-drunk cup. 
Been too busy... cleaning up the juice spills, making nachos for the starving ones, staying out of the way of the poker players, listening to Dan and Matt C discuss the difference between odds and probability (they've now moved on to the concept of God as a 3-sided being - "That explains the trinity, says Adam") 
Tonight has been the usual rampage of random people and situations after Sunday evening open house. Our house is small but seems oddly expandable. I don't mind... and the boys have stayed asleep upstairs throughout the night. Is it tomorrow, or today?...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.