Sunday, August 12, 2012

Seventh Birthday Interview With Mr J


Seven years ago, Mr J was born.  His endless energy and creativity, constant stream of ideas, darkly funny jokes, and gentle [as well as not-so-gentle] Mr J-hugs are an intrinsic part of our family's unique shape. He's like a lion: loud and fierce at times, but loving and protective of the people who are close to him.

What are some of the things you want to do when you are big?
Big boy stuff, like being a daddy

What are some of your favourite things to do now?
Play "Lord of the Rings", draw, and make books

Which books are your favourites?
I like to read books about football and Beano

What is your favourite colour?
Yellow

What are the names of the people that you enjoy spending time with?
Dad and Mummy, Lefty, Righty, Coo

What do you like to eat?
Bananas

What makes you happy?
Books

What makes you sad?
When I get punched in the eye by Lefty or Righty

What do you like to do with Righty?
I like to play guitar and drums with him.


What do you like to do with Lefty?
I like to play chess with him


What do you like to do with Daddy?
I like to do sleepovers with Daddy.  We play chess, hangman, and watch the scene of Bilbo's party from "The Fellowship of the Ring".

What do you like to do with Coo?
I like to play mum and dad with her.  She says, "You be the dad, and I be the mum."



What do you like to do with me?
I like to hug you.

What do I do all day?
Work and play with us.

What does Daddy do all day?
He goes to work and eats his food.

What do you do all day?
Draw, and act out Lord of the Rings.

Mr J's sixth birthday interview can be read here.

These birthday interviews were an idea from Lauren, who blogs at Sparkling Adventures.  They're a great way of watching the changes that take place with our kids, as well as noting the things that remain the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.